Wednesday, November 7, 2007

i will wait for you till you marry


If it takes for-ev-er I will wait for you,

For a thousand summers I will wait for you,

Till you're back be-side me, till I'm hold - ing you,

Till I hear you sigh here in my arms.Anywhere you wander,

any-where you go,Every day re - mem - ber how I love you so,

In your heart be-lieve what in my heart I know,

That forevermore I'll wait for you.

The clock will tick away the hours one by one,

Then the time will come when all the waiting's done,

The time when you return and find me here and run,

Straight to my waiting arms.

If it takes for-ever I will wait for you,

For a thousand summers I will wait for you,

Till you're here be-side me,

till I'm touch-ing you,

And forevermore sharing your love.

1 comment:

Forgiven said...

which song is this jaanu...

dont worry jaanu... will marry ey... =)

love you soooooooooo much! mwah!! =D