Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!



A million tomorrows
wouldn't hold enough time
for me to tell you
how much I love you.

A brilliant sunset
melting into twilight
is breathtaking,
but it still doesn't come close
to the beauty I see
when I look into your eyes.
A deep green meadow
dancing with wildflowers
fills my heart with tranquility,
but it doesn't compare
to the quiet peace I feel
wrapped in your arms.

A midnight sky
scattered with thousands of silver stars
holds countless hopes and dreams,
but even a sky full of stars
can't hold all the dreams
I want to fulfill with you,
all the gifts of love
I want to share with you.

1 comment:

Forgiven said...

i love you toooooooo jaanu...

mwaaah mwaaah mwaaah...


=D
Love you, Love you, Love you, Love you, Love you, Love you, Love you, Love you, Love you, Love you, Love you,