Monday, November 26, 2007

Honey i will miss you alot............

When you are not around
I Just cry... I have wondered why
Then i realized, My tears Just comes out and searching for you
You are my eyes
I know you are scared of darkness
thats why I keep my eyes open
if the time is an ocean, then
i would spend every drop for you
If the time is a drop, then
i would spend every oceans for you
when im angry, you know what to do
you just smile, and
my anger loses the battle against it
i want to spend a whole day with you
i wish my life is just one day long
you are going far away from me, so
im going to miss you alot
honey please come back sooon ingey

3 comments:

Forgiven said...

i will miss u alot tooo loabii.... =(

Insha allah i'll be back really soon ingey...

And just take care of urslef for me ingey...

Love you sooooooooooo much! and will miss u loads!!

dead man alive said...

ya for you jaanu i will take care of my self. hope to see you soon. be mine for eva. love you more than any thing in this world

nadhee said...

ehehe jaanu..donn worry am around ey :P:P:P

really such a cute couple! donn ever change.. mwaah to both of you!!