Saturday, January 12, 2008


Hey Honey! Happy 5 month Anniversary! Has it already been that long? I can’t believe it’s been 5 months already.wow.....
its true that our love is stronger than we expected. thank god for giving me such a lovely life partner.please be like this for ever.
i wont eva leave you. and will protect you from others. cox i can't live with out you.and i promise you that my love for you is for ever. it wont end.
your my love, my soul and also my every thing. thanks honey love you alot and a very happy anniversary to both of us...... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmah

3 comments:

Forgiven said...

awwww.. this is sooo cute loabs...

thank u soooooo much for everything! luv u more than anything! uuuuuuuuuuuuuuummaaahh =)

SatanicGod said...

hey cute one nawaf!! hehe wish u both a happy life together for the coming months and years.. :)

.mini said...

anhaa mr.forgiven dho?
i didn't know that you blogged!